kodak c41彩色显影工艺（二） 冲洗步骤
日期：2009-06-29 | 分类：暗房资料 |
1 显影 3'15" 37.8+-0.15 2 漂白 6'30" 38+-3 3 水洗 3'15" 38+-3 流动水或者换水3次，每次1分钟 4 定影 4'20"/6'30" 38+-3 5 水洗 4‘00" 38+-3 流动水或者换水4次，每次1分钟 6 稳定 1'05" 38+-3
Kodak Flexicolor C-41 步骤 时间(分) 温度 搅动(秒) 这一步需时间 累计时间 oF ℃ 起始搅动 后续搅动 1 显影剂 3'15" 3'15" 100+-1/4 37.78+-0.25 30 间歇13"搅动2" 2 漂白 4'20~6'30" 9'45" 75~105 24~40 30 间歇25"搅动5" 3 水洗 3'15" 13' 75~105 24~40 流动水 4 定影 6'30" 19'30" 75~105 24~40 30 间歇25"搅动5" 5 水洗 3'15" 22'45" 75~105 24~40 流动水 6 稳定 1'30" 24'15" 75~105 24~40 30 无搅动
KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals, Process C-41, are for processing Kodak color negative films such as KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films, as well as and other manufacturers' films. They are supplied in all-liquid concentrates for easy mixing, and designed for optimum results in all types of processors.Minilab Processors
- C-41B film cycle is shorter than the standard process C-41 cycle. This film cycle eliminates both washes and uses a shorter fixer time.
- C-41RA film process cycle is the shortest of the Process C-41 cycles and the one most commonly used in minilabs. Use KODAK FLEXICOLOR RA Bleach Replenisher NR and FLEXICOLOR RA Fixer and Replenisher in this cycle. It requires special equipment, higher agitation. Intended to be a washless cycle.Kodak offers a wide range of packaging configurations—to make 3.8 litres (1 U.S. gallon) to 283.5 litres (75 U.S. gallons)—for Process C-41B and C-41RA. Specific sizes and catalog numbers can be found by referring to your local KODAK Catalog or contacting your normal distributor of KODAK Products.KODAK SM Chemicals in SM Minilabs
Offer a unique low-volume system of direct replenishment film chemicals that eliminate the need for mixing replenishers. SM stands for the overall simplicity of the system. (SM chemicals are for use in SM minilabs only.)Offer these benefits:
- Reduced low utilization process variability
- No chemical mixing, no-mess chemical loading
- 25% faster first print access time compared to Process RA-4*
- Reduced effluent and disposal costs* Comparisons assume commonly used minilab equipment and conventional chemicals, such as KODAK EKTACOLOR PRIME Chemicals for Process RA-4 and KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals for Process C-41.KODAK FLEXICOLOR SM Chemicals
Process C-41SM for processing Kodak films, e.g. Bright Sun, ADVANTiX, ROYAL GOLD, and MAX, as well as other manufacturer's color negative films.Kodak offers a wide range of packaging configurations—to make 1.5 litres (0.4 U.S. gallons) to 3.8 litres (1 U.S. gallon)—for Process C-41SM. Specific sizes and catalog numbers can be found by referring to your local KODAK Catalog or contacting your normal distributor of KODAK Products.For specific processing information, see KODAK Publications Z-131 , Z-100 , and Z-101.
历史上的今天：kodak c41彩色显影工艺（一） 药水配置 2009-06-29